Monday, January 4, 2010

Mackin Monday: Keaton's Birthday




My first born turned 6 this weekend. Wow, how time flies. I remember the day I had her perfectly. It seems like it was just yesterday. Now--she is in kindergarten (the big school). She dresses herself. She reads and spells and writes. She plays video games and colors in the lines (mostly). She prefers a shower over a bath. She is no longer afraid of performing in front of people, in fact she loves it. She is just so darn grown up and I wish I could slow it down.


Here are some photos from her two birthday celebrations-top picture is with her two best friends. We took them to the new Chipmunk movie and Dairy Queen afterwards. The lower picture is at my mom's house, where we celebrated her special day with my side of the family. Special times with special people!

Happy Birthday Keaton, I love you!!!








No comments: