Saturday, January 1, 2011

Upcoming crops and classes!

Following is a list of January and February dates I will be holding crops and classes:

January:
9th:1-9:00
15th:10am-midnight
21st: 6pm-midnight
22nd: 1-5:00 (this is mostly to have shop open, but you are invited to come and scrap as well!)
29th: 10am-midnight

February:
7th & 8th: Valentine's Mini-Album class (more details to come)
11th: 6pm-midnight
12th: 10am-midnight
26th: 10am-midnight

Starting January 4th, Leslie Lemke will have all of her winter crafts at 20% off. She also has a bunch of yummy food, drink, and dip mixes for sale and will be giving some of those away free with a purchase of $25 or more.

I will have all Christmas supplies at 20% off as well. You can check out my craft items above thru my etsy store. Everything listed there is at the shop...some really cute scarves, bags, and headbands left! 8 )

If you would like to hop in and do some shopping during a time I am not scheduled to be there, shoot me an email or give me a call. I would be happy to hop over there and open for ya'! 8 )

nicmackin@hotmail.com
402-984-2816
402-756-3874

Happy scrappin' and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: