Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day


Yesterday ended up being a pretty busy day, but I wanted to go ahead and write a quick note thanking the 3 amazing fathers in my life: my Heavenly Father, my earthly father, and the father of my 2 beautiful girls. First, I want to note how lucky I am to have the best husband and the greatest father to Keaton and Mallory. Dan is truly amazing and I am very blessed to have him in my life. The girls adore him and the reason why is obvious!








Secondly, while my time with my dad was waaay too short, I am blessed to have had him as my father. He was amazing-kind, funny, dedicated, a hero in many, many ways. I miss him so much and look forward to the day where I will see him again.
Lastly and most importantly, I want to thank God, my ultimate Father for all of the blessings in my life, especially the 2 wonderful individuals mentioned above. I am so very blessed.





1 comment:

Monica said...

What an amazing post. God really is so good. Miss you all!!