Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

It is Monday after Thanksgiving and it truly was a great holiday! We had some of Dan's family in town for a few days and while it may seem overwhelming at times, I kept reminding myself about how lucky and blessed we are to be part of such a great family. I hear so many people talk badly about their inlaws, and I have to say that I am extremely lucky-with the exception of some political differences (LOL), we all mesh together and care for each other, inlaws and outlaws both. 8 )

I have so much to be thankful for this year-my family-my mom, brother and family, aunts, uncles, cousins (who are such an important part of my life)...Dan's family...our home, my husband, my beautiful daughters (so extremely precious!)...my friends...and soooo much more. I could go on and on, but I will just say this-God has blessed me my entire life. This is something I need to remind myself each and every day, not just at Thanksgiving. Even during bad times, I have it so much better than many others out there and I need to keep that perspective.

No comments: