Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paper Addict? Me? Nahhhh...



Patterned Paper. Yes, I am addicted. I LOVE it. I have been collecting it and using it since it came into existence.

Here is the bulk of my paper. The vertical holders have themed paper (some of the themes are what I call 'Nicole-themed' in that it makes sense to me but may not to another). Not just holidays, but paper that I would look for for a specific reason. For instance, woodgrain, paper with words or music notes...that sort of thing.

The horizontal racks hold my solids plus patterned paper that I organize by color. They also hold specialty paper like fabric paper, die cut 12x12, etc.





I also prepackage kits because I do scrap outside of the house a lot. Some of these are themed, but most of them are mixes of papers, embellies, etc (like a kit you would get from a kit club).




Lastly, I have a few holidays that I tend to collect a lot of paper and embellishments for: Christmas, Halloween, and Fall. Christmas has its own little special corner in my room. (Yes, I know...but it comes every year right?)


Halloween and Fall are in separate drawers. Then, when I am ready to scrap them, I just pull out a drawer and all paper, embellies, etc are there.


Lastly...my scraps. I do keep almost all scraps because I have found that I use them. Not just for scrapping, but I make homemade magnets, and use patterned paper for various projects. I organize them in plastic drawers. The top is solids, the bottom two are patterned papers. I just dig around, no organization by color, etc.


So, that's my paper. I am excited to use some up in shimelle's class. 8 )

xoxo

Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

So.Creative said...

Oh my!!!! So much papers!!! Love it!
You will have lots a possibilities with Shimelle's class!
See ya
So.Creative

Lisa-Jane said...

Wow! I have to show my husband this, he thinks I have too much but yours knocks mine into a cocked hat!!!